Published On: Tue, Oct 8th, 2019

Turkey holiday horror as girl two dies from E coli poisoning after stay

Booking.com

A GIRL of two died from E.coli poisoning days after her family fell ill at a hotel in Turkey where guests spotted faeces in the pool, her mother said. Allie Birchall fell ill after staying at the Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort, near Antalya. The toddler’s mother Katie Dawson described conditions there as “disgusting”, adding that the children’s toilets were “smeared” with human waste.
Daily Express :: World Feed

Comments are closed.